Pro audio, DJ gear, lighting, wireless systems, percussion, guitars, basses, amps, keyboards, and backline.
We rent everything musical!
We Rent Professional Quality Gear at Affordable Prices.
Rental Process: The Easy Part!
1) You may contact or visit our store for items, availability and pricing. Everything in our store is for rent!
2) Print our rental application from this website and either it to email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or stop by in person to fill it out in person the day of your rental. Please make sure to bring your valid Florida driver’s license, a valid credit or debit card, payment for the rental equipment, and an additional $20.00 refundable CASH deposit and all reference information. This process only takes a few short minutes. If you do not wish to fill out our application in full, we will not be able to rent to you. The person renting from us must be present to sign the rental agreement.
3) You will need the following items in order to complete the application and be approved to rent items:
- Valid Florida Driver’s license. State ID Cards ARE NOT acceptable. If coming from out of the area, please call us to make prior arrangements.
- Valid credit or debit card
- Payment for your rental via credit or debit card, or cash. We do not accept checks.
- A REFUNDABLE $20.00 CASH ONLY deposit. We do not do credit card holds.
- 2 local verifiable references/contacts with address & phone
- 1 verifiable family member contact with address & phone
- If you are a business, church, or having a corporate function, please call us to make arrangements or reservations up to 90 days in advance. Tax exempt organizations will require a copy of your valid tax exempt certificate.
- Verifiable local address and phone number
4) Hand pick you would like to rent from our showroom floor, and one of our smiling knowledge staff members will guide you through how to hook it up, and test it right in front of you to make sure your show or event goes without a hitch. We do not offer any refunds for end user errors.
5) Important note. We can not under ANY circumstance load or unload whatever you rent from your vehicle. Please bring appropriate help.
6) If you wish to reserve items for a event in advance (up to 90 days), we will require payment in full at the time of your reservation along with a $45.00 reservation fee. Any equipment discussed is not considered reserved until paid in full.
IMPORTANT: RESERVATIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
7) On the day of your reservation, arrive at our store location at 7525 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa, FL 33604 (813-932-6366) to pick up your equipment and accessories. If you wish to add or change something on your reservation when you come to pick it up, we will work with you, but please note no refunds will be given for items not picked up or exchanged for a lesser value item. Remember, we are holding this equipment for you and have been unable to rent it to someone else. We do not offer delivery or pickup.
8) Once your reservation period is over, return all equipment and accessories in the same condition it was rented to our store location, in order to avoid any, damage fees, late fees or additional rent. Please be kind and wrap all cables or you will forfeit your $20.00 cash deposit.