Pro audio, DJ gear, lighting, wireless systems, drum sets, percussion, guitars, basses, amps, projectors, keyboards, and more.
We rent everything musical!
We Rent Professional Quality Gear at Affordable Prices.
Where are you located?
Our address is: 7525 N Armenia Ave, Tampa, Fl 33604
We are located on Armenia Ave in Tampa, between Sligh and Waters Ave.
Map & Directions
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday Closed
- Phone: (813) 932-6366
- Fax : (813) 932-8759
What forms of payment do you take and do you accept purchase orders or offer terms?
We take all major credit cards, debit cards, and cash. We do not accept purchase orders or offer any credit terms. All rentals must be paid in full at time of rental pickup or in advance, in the case of a reservation. All rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What do I need in order to rent?
We have a very simple reference based rental application form that can be found on this website. You can download it from this site and email it to email@example.com in advance of your rental. Or you may simply come in to our store the day of your rental and fill it out. It only takes a very few minutes and is not a credit check. The person renting the equipment must be present in person at time of rental to sign the rental forms and provide proper ID as listed below. You will need to provide the following:
- Valid Florida Driver’s license. State ID Cards are not acceptable. If coming from out of the area, please call us to make special arrangements
- Valid credit or debit card with name matching your valid Florida Driver's license
- Verifiable local address and phone number
- 2 local verifiable references/contacts with address & phone
- 1 verifiable family member contact with address & phone
- If you are unwilling to fill out our application completely we will not be able to rent to you.
- If you are a business, church, or having a corporate function, to be considered tax exempt we will need a copy of your Tax exempt certificate for our files.
- All rentals, in addition to your rental payment at time of pickup, which can be paid via credit, debit card or cash (we do not accept checks) require a refundable $20.00 CASH deposit. We do not take credit card holds.
- Also be aware we can not load or unload your rental equipment to or from your vehicle. Please bring someone who can handle lifting the equipment. No exceptions.
Do you reserve equipment?
Yes we do reserve equipment up to 90 days in advance of your event. Please talk to one our rental specialists about pricing and time period requested. Be aware even though we discuss rentals with you, equipment is not considered reserved until we have your rental app, and payment in full for your rental. There are no refunds in the event you must cancel your reservation under ANY circumstance. We are holding the equipment for you and unable to rent it to someone else.
1) If you wish to reserve items for a event in advance (up to 90 days), we will require payment in full at the time of your reservation along with a $35.00 reservation fee. Any equipment discussed is not considered reserved until paid in full.
IMPORTANT: RESERVATIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
2) On the day of your reservation, arrive at our store location at 7525 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa, FL 33604 (813-932-6366) to pick up your equipment and accessories. A $20.00 (refundable ) CASH deposit is due at that time. If you wish to add or change something on your reservation when you come to pick it up, we will work with you, but please note no refunds will be given for items not picked up or exchanged for a lesser value item. Remember, we are holding this equipment for you and have been unable to rent it to someone else. We do not offer delivery or pickup.
3) Once your reservation period is over, return all equipment and accessories in the same condition it was rented to our store location, in order to avoid any, damage fees, late fees or additional rent. Please be kind and wrap all cables or you will forfeit your $20.00 cash deposit.
How long is a typical rental period?
We offer any rental time period you need, including daily, weekend, weekly, and monthly rentals. Our goal is your total satisfaction.
When is the equipment I rented due back?
Your due date is listed on both the contract and receipt you received. You can return equipment anytime during normal store business hours. Late return of rentals will result in additional rent due, however.
Do you offer rent-to- own instruments?
We do not offer rent-to-own. However, we do offer and specialize in an affordable monthly rental program. Please contact us with more information regarding monthly rental availability and rates.
Do you have other gear besides what is on this website?
Yes. The gear listed on this website is a small sample of what we actually have available for rent. We also may carry items for sale, not listed on this website. For a full listing of what items are available, please feel free to call us or stop by our store location.
Do you sell equipment, as well as rentals?
Yes we do sell.
Do you offer delivery?
No. All of our rentals are on a cash and carry basis during our normal store operating hours. We do not offer any type of pickup, setup, production services, or on site service.
I don’t know how to use the equipment I want to rent. Are you able to set-up and run it for me?
Most of our equipment is pretty easy to use. That being said, we cannot teach you how to be a pro sound man or DJ. We will, though, when you come in to rent your equipment test the gear in front of you and will show you how to hook it up, along with the basic operation of what you are getting. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. We are not responsible for user error and offer no refunds for equipment you cannot operate.
Multiple wireless systems for example usually require an experienced sound person with knowledge of how to change frequencies and channels, and set each individual unit properly. Outside interference of wireless systems can be common and needs someone with knowledge of these issues. Once again absolutely no refunds are given on rental gear due to user error.
Do you sponsor events or donate equipment to charitable organizations?
Sorry, we do not do sponsor events or donate our equipment for charitable purposes. We do rent our equipment often to fundraisers, non profit organizations, churches, theaters, and fine art organizations. We would not feel comfortable singling out any particular event for sponsorship or donations. We do keep all our rates as affordable as we can for all our customers, as to not discriminate between organizations.